Makeup is the most sensitive and popular product among women in the world. It’s sensitive because it can make your skin damage forever if you don’t use it carefully. A bad makeup product can make you ugly permanently. However, there are a lot of frauds who make fake products by their name. But if you want to get the absolutely genuine product of these brands then it’s better to take directly from themselves or you should search for authentic partners. You can find some of them here.
1. CHANEL: French Company Coco Chanel
Foundation CHANEL was created in 2011 to support projects that aim to improve the economic and social conditions of women and adolescent girls around the world. CHANEL produces different products for its female customers across the globe but according to the third world nations’ current economical situations, the makeup of CHANEL is suitable rather than other accessories. There was no partner of CHANEL in Bangladesh till 2017 but recently HOUSE OF FARINS became their authentic partner in Bangladesh. There is a lot of non-authentic provider of CHANEL. Moreover, CHANEL has been considered the more luxurious brand for makeup across the globe. CHANEL has its own well trained consultants and makeup artist and well trained pharmacists. It spends a lot for its trainers. This brand provides the latest beauty advice and makeup trends.
2. L’OREAL: L’OREAL GROUP
L’OREAL developed solid and sustainable relationships with its suppliers around the world. Based on trust, mutual interest and high standards the L’OREAL shared growth. L’OREAL Campus For Suppliers is the dedicated digital platform between L’Oréal and its suppliers to share the Group‘s stakes and to invent together the beauty of tomorrow. L’OREAL follows some strictly ethical values:
- Principles are Integrity, Respect, Courage, and Transparency.
- Ethical Principles shape our culture, underpin our reputation, and must be known and recognized by all L’OREAL employees.
- Integrity because acting with integrity is vital to building and maintaining the trust and good relationships.
- Respect because what we do has an impact on many people’s lives.
- Courage because ethical questions are rarely easy but must be addressed.
- Transparency because we must always be truthful, sincere and be able to justify our actions and decisions.
L’OREAL has several partners and providers around the globe. HOUSE OF FARINS became one of them recently for BANGLADESH.
3. MARY KAY: MAKEUP
Since opening its first international venture in Australia in 1971, Mary Kay Inc. has expanded to more than 40 markets on five continents. Women everywhere want products that deliver results. At Mary Kay Inc. their expert team of scientists uses the most advanced skincare technology available to ensure that consumers get what they want. Innovative products what customer can believe in at a price what customer can afford. There is an authenticated provider of MARY KAY in Bangladesh rather than HOF. According to customer research, MARY KAY is the most popular brand for it’s affordable price among female students.
4. SHISEIDO: GINZA TOKYO
Japanese makeup innovation capacity is fur more advanced than the united states, china, and Newzeland. Above all fight, the effects of digital exposure and visibly reduce dark circles, puffiness and fine lines for energized eyes are the specialized focus area for SHISEIDO. With the tag lines such Beauty with soul and Discover four textures re-imagined for face, eyes & lips, SHISEIDO is ruling over the beauty care market.
5. MAC: MAKEUP
Jeffree Star is the Brand ambassador and through whom MAC US has crushed all other competitors in the makeup field. In 1994, as HIV and AIDS continued to spread across the globe, M·A·C made HIV/AIDS organizations the beneficiaries of the company’s charitable focus and the M·A·C AIDS Fund was created. To date, the VIVA GALAM campaign has raised over $450 million for the fight against HIV/AIDS, with spokespeople such as Lady Gaga, Pamela Anderson and Nicki Minaj. There are lots of stories on which the foundation of MAC has been built. If we do point out then-
- M·A·C is the world’s leading professional makeup authority because of our unrivaled expertise in makeup ARTISTRY.
- M-A-C celebrates diversity and INDIVIDUALITY – we are for All Ages, All Races, All Genders.
- MAC is a proud COMMUNITY of professional makeup artists working together to bring our vision to life.
- M·A·C is at the forefront of fashion TRENDSETTING, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art, and popular culture. Our Artists create trends backstage at fashion weeks around the world.
- M-A-C believes in SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with initiatives such as VIVA GLAM and the M·A·C AIDS Fund at the heart and soul of our unique culture
For the Indian subcontinent, there are some authentic providers of MAC products.
5. Helena Rubinstein: HR
Helena Rubinstein is inspired by women and empowers them to discover the full power of their beauty with prodigious cosmetic procedures that combine avant-garde, effectiveness and sensory pleasure. HR is popular for elegant makeup products. HR ensures that your eye makeup will stay in place too by applying eyeliner under your eye shadow. A classic crayon will enable you to create subtle shading before you add your chosen eye shadow over your eyelids. Moreover, emphasize your eyes with the Lash Queen Mystic Blacks for a defined lash line.
For your lips, go for a lipstick in your preferred color from the Wanted Rouge collection, which has 17 shades to choose from. Opt for one that will complement your skin and outfit. To avoid regular re-applications, hydrate your lips first. Whatever the occasion, it is important to know the basics of long-lasting makeup. Follow these simple tips so that you can step away from the mirror and enjoy the day without any makeup slips-ups!